• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. :)

OberonCelebi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So...truth: I'm not a collector of Disney pins--BUT, my boyfriend really likes Stitch, Star Wars, and pins of all kinds, so I'm joining this forum to hunt for presents! For Christmas I found the pin of Stitch as General Grievous (84606), which is his favorite Star Wars character and have since located the other Stitch/Grievous pin (116478) and the statue it comes with. He now has to wait until his birthday in June to open the box, which has been wrapped and sitting on a shelf for about a month now...bwahaha...

Meanwhile, I'm already looking for the next grail. He also likes Chernabog, so I'm hoping to find the pin of Stitch as Chernabog from Disneyland Paris (50223)--though I'd be tempted to keep it myself because it's hilarious! It seems rare, but I figure Christmas is like 7 months away so I'm going to give it a shot. If not, perhaps something from Up or Nightmare Before Christmas...Disney pins are like the gift that keeps on giving--I never have to run out of ideas. If anything he'll run out of space on his knapsack first!

Wow. Welcome to DPF. There are international members as well who may be able to help you in your search.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hi and Welcome! Stitch as Chernabog is one of my favorites - it's on my wishlist too. Good luck!

Welcome to DPF!

And may I just say that this is the sweetest thing I've heard in a while?

So wonderful of you to go above and beyond for your boyfriend! He's a lucky guy!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm really excited to begin the hunt--I do collect other things and I think I also really enjoy hunting for rare treasures.

I too love Star Wars and my girlfriend loves Stitch, so I have two pins of Yoda-Stitch. These are a few links to how they look. http://www.pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=68277&keyw=stitch+star+wars+pin
http://www.pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=84608&keyw=stitch+star+wars+pin
http://www.pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=108030&keyw=stitch+star+wars+pin
Hope those help at all. I bought all of mine on ebay, but I'm sure you could trade them/buy them here too.

What a coincidence! I actually got him the second pin you also have--but my boyfriend likes Grievous more than Yoda. I appreciate these suggestions though! I didn't know there were so many Stitch/Star Wars pins.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm really excited to begin the hunt--I do collect other things and I think I also really enjoy hunting for rare treasures.

What a coincidence! I actually got him the second pin you also have--but my boyfriend likes Grievous more than Yoda. I appreciate these suggestions though! I didn't know there were so many Stitch/Star Wars pins.

I had honestly forgotten that there were a few Stitch/ General Grievous pins. But I know for certain there are a few Stitch/ Emperor Palpatine. I'll leave this here because I feel it fits perfectly.

hello-there-general-adobe-15292431.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back