• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hidden Mickey pouches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidden Mickey pouches

DoomScarf

New DPF Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Does Disney still sell HM pouches? And what do the different coloured pouches mean? What coloured pouches are/were available? Thanks for any info.

There are currently three Hidden Mickey Mystery Pouches being sold throughout the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, according to our Product Locator. The bags are as follows: Pink (2015 Wave A); Blue (2014 Wave A); and what seems like another shade of Blue (2015 Wave B). The bags colors might be different for DLR since the locator does not show their picture. There have been others that were sold in the past such as the 2013 Wave A (Purple) and Wave B (Yellow). Of course, I think there were others even in addition to these and that they have reused the same color mystery pouches for different year's HM pins. Unfortunately I do not think the 2012 HM Pins are being sold in the parks anymore.

I was at DLR last week, they have the Black pouches, Dark Blue and I believe they still had the single pouch pink and a few green ones. I think one of them only has a single pin in it but I'm pretty sure when I checked the Black and Blue ones they all come with the two mystery pins, I can't say what series or year any of them are but they do have lots of them in all the pin stores and Word of Disney Store in DTD I didn't see as much at the Pintraders at the entrance to DTD but WoD definitely has the small mystery packs. When you flip the pack over, it should tell you what year it's from, so I would suggest flipping the packs over and seeing if they say 2012 on the back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back