• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hidden Mickeys!

Hidden Mickeys!

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Okay, just like the parks, resorts etc etc there are quite a few Hidden Mickeys spread out there in WWW land

Find a Hidden Mickey & post it here - the only rule - it MUST NOT be a pin & one post at a time (i.e. wait until someone else has posted!!!)

You must also give a brief description!!

Good Luck & enjoy

images

Hidden Mickey in Chef Mickey

Hidden Mickey iHidden Mickey in Chef Mickeyn Chef Mickey

Oh man, if we only had taken pics of all the hidden mickey heads we've seen all over WDW the past few years. I do have this picture though:

SANY0007.jpg

This was left by the cleaning crew in our room at Port Orleans Riverside last year. Also, there are little hidden mickey heads on the bedspread pattern:

SANY0007cu.JPG

Last edited:
We always see this off Interstate 4 every year (WDW):

images

Mickey head power pole.

(is this too obvious? are you wanting mickey heads that are more hidden?)

Last edited:
Anything Goes! This has got to be the largest hidden Mickey ever. It is outside of Orlando, close to large lakes named Lake Louisa and Trout Lake

Hidden+Mickey+Farm-closeup.jpg

01hiddenmm.jpg

After cutting my son's hair for 5 years, back in 2004 he had his first haircut at the MK Barbershop. Barber gave him a Hidden Mickey on his cheek, and Mickey confetti in his hair.

^ Brilliant!

eliot1.jpg

Ya gotta love the timing (fireworks & shutter). I believe they do this at all the parks. Not sure where this particular photo was taken.

Last edited:
Wow, the toilet is a good one, Judy!

images

The caption from the website didn't say exactly where this is from, but I recognize it anyway. This is at Primeval Whirl at Animal Kingdom (WDW). Heh heh, we have ridden this fun little ride several times but never noticed this mickey head. :D

Last edited:
dsc01724_10205.jpg

Inside Disney's Fairy Tale Wedding Pavilion, next to the Grand Floridian Resort, the floor carpet has repeating images of three red flowers that resemble classic Hidden Mickeys.

We noticed this while in Utah earlier this year. Had to take a picture:

MickeyHeadCactus.jpg

I know it's not in a Disney park and is not intentional, but hey....it's a Mickey Head cactus. :hs:

tarzan_bird_egg_hm2_1541.jpg

In the Tarzan room of the Great Movie Ride. Look up and to the right. There is a bird's nest in a tree. Three tiny eggs form a classic Mickey.

Go through the Disneyland Hotel doorway right by Goofy's Kitchen and the Coffee House. There is a large mosaic of a castle. The Hidden Mickey is located in the lower right hand corner.
dsc02166_8904.jpg

100_2153_8904.jpg

dsc02164_8904.jpg

dsc02165_8904.jpg

Back