• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HM 2012 Zodiac already has scrappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
HM 2012 Zodiac already has scrappers

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Not that it's a surprise since it is an HM, but I just traded for the Ariel Pisces one, and it's a total scrapper. Thick lines, her hand is just a blob of silver and it's cut weird (No rough edges but just...weird?) I put her next to all my other Zodiacs and I could tell right a way =___=

I am lucky that I know my set is real, the day my family got the whole set we traded for them off a cast member as she was getting them out of her packet. There is this CM that keeps an organized binder of all her HMs and she keeps them all by series, when she trades them she replaces the ones she gave away. All the pins she gets go into a second book.
i love getting pins from her and will only pick up HMs from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back