• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Hmmm...how about this Alice pin? Any takers? Ends Wednesday 7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Hmmm...how about this Alice pin? Any takers? Ends Wednesday 7/11

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
This auction will end on Wednesday, 7/11 at 7:11pm Pacific time :p a winner will be announced shortly after.

Up for auction today is this beautiful pin, still sealed in its baggie!

pin81817

Pin 81817: HKDL - Puzzle Piece Mystery Collection - Alice
Only

The picture does NOT do this pin justice, it is absolutely STUNNING in person! I'm not an Alice collector but I'm so tempted to keep this pin that I figure the only way I won't, is to auction it off! haha Save me from the temptation!! The pinpics ratio on this pin is great with only 11 trading and 52 wanting.

Please read the DPF Auction rules if you're not already familiar with them!

This auction has no reserve. With that said, here are some hints to help you win!

Things I like:

-My want list! I'm very fond of this pin so nice pins from my want list will obviously have priority!

-Disney Auctions, Rapunzel, Enchanted, Mulan, Robin Hood, Brave, Stitch, Alice in Wonderland Characters, Little Mermaid, Villains(Maleficent, Captain Hook, etc), Beauty and the Beast, Haunted Mansion, Nightmare before Christmas, PODMs(please post a picture or description of your scene), DLRP, Japan pins, lost keys, classic D, classic animation, beloved tales, older open editions, LE's in general, + anything that can help me get something on my want list!

Things I don't like:

-Hidden mickeys/cast lanyards, booster set pins, rack pins still available, fab 5(chip n dale are fine), fairies other than tinker bell, cuties, propins, sedesmas.

Cash bids, bids placed after the ending time, and bids placed privately will NOT be valid. Only pin bids placed here in the thread will be accepted. If you'd like to edit your bid or add to it, please do so by making a new reply, not editing your existing one!

Please have fun with this auction! While I would love to get something from my want list, it's not absolutely necessary, I listed plenty of other things I like! Even if you don't have anything on that list, feel free to bid anyway, you never know who will win at the end of the day!!

Looks like you may have recently added Smee and Hook pins to your list since I didn't see this before, or I could be blind. So I have one match, and so that's what I'll bid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back