• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hoe do I get images to appear instead of URLs ?

Hoe do I get images to appear instead of URLs ?

curiousdinah

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey guys,
How do I a picture to appear instead of a URL ? Say for example, I want to make reference to a pin on pinpics and show the photo there. If I put the URL in the message, the URL link shows up so the user had to click on it, rather than showing the picture or pin. For example:

http://www.pinpics.com/pin.php?pin=95103&keyw=reveal+conceal+rapunzel

how do i get the pic of the pin to show instead ?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Curiousdinah

You have to copy the url and then in the commentsbox you see all different icons and you have to click on the square on the right hand side (the 3rd icon from the right) and past the link in there and it should show the pic :)
Hope it helps :)

Test

pin.php

Thanks for the helps guys! Mods, could you please close this thread ? I don't appear to have the option.

Back