• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Hollie sent Jordan an amazing birthday package! thank you Hollie

ZAPPED! Hollie sent Jordan an amazing birthday package! thank you Hollie

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
We were on our way to the DSF to deleiver pizzas to our friends in line for the BT event and pick up an old Radio Flyer wagon I want to restore on the way to DSF so I had to pick up Jordan from school and not go back home, so I saw a package in the mailbox quite large, pulled it out and it says Jordan on it and it i from overseas I knew what it was, I know Hollie had told me there would be a belated birthday goodie coming in the mail for him.

So I get to his school and take his package with me and wait at the gate for him to come out, when he shows up he produces a blue slip which means he was an extra good boy in class that day, so it was perfect timing, I have him sit in the grass on the front lawn, and produce the package, he is very curious, and quickly opens it, he was so excited with the Pixar chocolates and the Wreck it Ralph sticker book, then he found the tube of colored pencils and more chocolates and the little Star Wars toy he loved it he said he wants all of them lol! Hollie he just loved everything and as soon as I post the pic you will see just how happy he is, we talked and he wants to send you a thank you video because he said he does not write well, so we are going to post that too!

[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
Thank you so much Hollie he absolutly loved everything! I didn't even get to try any of the chocolate lol he inhailed it, ok he did share 1 piece of the big one, he asked if I wanted to try it. You are such an amazing friend, we love you so much! and keep an eye out i'll post the pic and his thank you video for you. Thank you thank you thank you! you are the sweetest! both you and Karl, give him a hug for me and Jordan and hugs for you too! I wish more than anything to meet you both!

Last edited:
this is simply the most wonderful thing <3 ive been so anxious for him to get it we are just honoured to know you and Jordan, im on tenderhooks to see this video!!!!! <3 ahahahaha i sent him the good stuff im so happy he liked everything!im actually really jelly of his sticker book!!! <3 <3 what a perfect day for it to come!!! i made Karl pinky promise after we get married Ali is our saving goal <3 we wish we could meet you now!!!!!

im pleased you got a little bit of choc. AND YOULL HAVE YOUR OWN POST SOON!!! a very happy birthday to Jordan. better late then not at all!!!!!

<3