• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hope to complete my first sets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope to complete my first sets...

niknaxx

Collector of EVERYTHING!!!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I have been trying to complete these sets for a while now. I have updated my signature to reflect my current easier wants also. Any help is greatly apreciated!!!

PM or email niknaxxpins@yahoo.com
with trade offers or sale prices.

Am hoping to find the following:

PENDING:

Last edited:
I have the following pin: Pin 39271: DLR Global Lanyard Series 3 - Cloud Nap (Eeyore)

Sending you a PM for a possible trade!

Thanks to those of you who sent PM's will send replies today.

I am sorry to everyone else about my inbox. I deleted messsages so hopefully should be working now.

If needed, please email me at niknaxxpins@yahoo.com

Thanks again!!!!

I have the 4th Pluto (after Lilo). Sorry, I don't have time to look up the number as heading off to work. Will you be at Roseville this weekend? I can bring it. LMK

--Crystal

THANK YOU :pooh: THANK YOU :tigger: THANK YOU :piglet:
to everyone with your offers.

I am still looking for a few more, so please take a look :)

I have the 4th Pluto (after Lilo). Sorry, I don't have time to look up the number as heading off to work. Will you be at Roseville this weekend? I can bring it. LMK

--Crystal

Crystal

I will not be at Roseville this weekend :( as of now, things may change. I am still in need of the Pluto, either one, DLR or WDW :) soooooo, let me know if we can make a trade :)

:pooh: THANK YOU!!!

I just wanted to post that I received pins today and have updated the wants/needs list lol... :) If you are expecting a pin from me, you should be receiving it shortly :)

Thanks to all of your help ~ I only need a few more!!!

Let me know if we can work something out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back