• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Hope zapped a Whole New World!

ZAPPED! Hope zapped a Whole New World!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
You may remember not long ago I posted a hunt for the new EPCOT Aladdin CM pin. Cut to today, after a long week of pin pickups, Hyrule, and getting ready for my summer classes, I crack open this LBE!

4e008813288ee1619b12ce4582907dd4.jpg

Hopemax was so kind to Zap me this amazing pin!! I've come to discover the writing says "Cast Member"! How amazing is that!?

Thank you so much, Hope! :D You're much too kind, I super appreciate it. :D Though now I have the existential crisis of how do I fit it into my case XD #bestpinproblems

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

1. Hope is awesome!

2. Merlin is awesome, so he deserves awesomeness!

3. This pin is awesome.

On a related topic, this Epcot 35th anniversary series is so interesting!!! I'm guessing they're going to end up doing a pin for all 11 pavilions--which is REALLY intriguing, since Morocco is one of the two that was NOT there when Epcot opened 35 years ago. (Originally, I thought it would be the pavilions celebrating a 35-year anniversary. But Disney already blew that idea by issuing Morocco as the third in this series, ha.)

So far, we've had:

UK - Alice
France - Belle
Morocco - Aladdin
Canada - A Bear I Can't Name
Japan - Duffy

We still need (with my guess for which characters):

Mexico (3 Caballeros)
Norway (Anna and Elsa)
China (Mulan)
Germany (Snow White? Rapunzel?)
Italy (Pinocchio)
United States (???? Tiana? Or will they go Mickey & Minnie for "traditional and nonspecific"?)

1. Hope is awesome!

2. Merlin is awesome, so he deserves awesomeness!

3. This pin is awesome.

On a related topic, this Epcot 35th anniversary series is so interesting!!! I'm guessing they're going to end up doing a pin for all 11 pavilions--which is REALLY intriguing, since Morocco is one of the two that was NOT there when Epcot opened 35 years ago. (Originally, I thought it would be the pavilions celebrating a 35-year anniversary. But Disney already blew that idea by issuing Morocco as the third in this series, ha.)

So far, we've had:

UK - Alice
France - Belle
Morocco - Aladdin
Canada - A Bear I Can't Name
Japan - Duffy

We still need (with my guess for which characters):

Mexico (3 Caballeros)
Norway (Anna and Elsa)
China (Mulan)
Germany (Snow White? Rapunzel?)
Italy (Pinocchio)
United States (???? Tiana? Or will they go Mickey & Minnie for "traditional and nonspecific"?)

I think Germany will be Snow White since she has a Meet and Greet there, and Mulan for China for the same reason. I'm betting American will be Mickey or Woody (they always put that topiary there). Italy might be Lady and the Tramp (Bella Notte). :)

I think Germany will be Snow White since she has a Meet and Greet there, and Mulan for China for the same reason. I'm betting American will be Mickey or Woody (they always put that topiary there). Italy might be Lady and the Tramp (Bella Notte). :)

Ohhh, Lady & the Tramp would be sweet! And they are doing a mix of human and animal characters so it's possible!

Also, The Bear I Can't Name is Humphrey. I bet a ton of people knew that, but I didn't. Most of the eBay listings don't even name him in the title, ha. I had to dig around to figure it out.

Back