• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hoping to make some trades :) (semi pic-heavy I guess :P)

Hoping to make some trades :) (semi pic-heavy I guess :P)

caebv

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi everyone! I just got back from LIAA and am hoping to make some trades

I am located in Canada if that is an issue.

My ISOs are Tangled, Ewoks, and Guardians/Mission Breakout but I'm open to look at anything!

I can definitely split up the Goodbye set, and the scavenger set is already missing some so can't do a full trade there.

Thanks for looking!

I'm interested in that Belle and Prince film AP! And the two PODH pins. And the Evil Queen Tsum. And the small world PP. Will send PM.

Last edited:
I'm interested in that Belle and Prince film AP! And the two PODH pins. And the Evil Queen Tsum. And the small world PP. Will send PM.

Haha you're making me giggle, every time I refresh there's something new :rofl: I'm currently drooling over your traders so I am responding! I'll just be a min

*Edit* PM replied to

Last edited:
Hello. I am interested in your Mickey Zorro pin from the Halloween party if it is still available. Please let me know.

Oh! Your photos finally showed up for me-- I see a couple I need! I need tsums: Sebastian, evil queen; fox and hound pin from event, and Robin Hood and Gus and Jaq goodbye pins.