• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! How can someone be this nice?!

ZAPPED! How can someone be this nice?!

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
So, I've been Zapped. This, however, is no ordinary Zap, this is a GRAIL ZAP! After I got home from an awful Dentist appointment, I went to check the mail (as I was expecting only one package today) and I only found one package in the mail box. After I got inside I looked at the back of the envelope, and saw this:
abd1b0b1ea8c27ce93e2a244f62c3bf4.jpg

I ripped open the package not only to find a GRAIL pin, but also a very sweet handwritten note!
84f5232183c616235a1d3d6ff3351b00.jpg

I have been looking for this Mufasa pin for a while now, and I finally got it from a Zap?! That's crazy! Thank you so much NewlyAddicted, I can't thank you enough for this! I'll get you back one day, but for now I've made myself a promise to watch The Lion King to celebrate! :D

P.S. I was going to put Mufasa with the other Mufasa pins, but he is totally a Zap so...
b7874a34e7a8186c7b38479a60a1c0a6.jpg

Sweet! I love that you have a zap board. I treasure all of my zap pins too. I don't have a special board for them as they are at home in their respective collections. Congrats!

That is so awesome!! What a way to bring some cheer and take away the cloud of a trade gone wrong. Congratulations AvatarAng and so amazing of NewlyAddicted!! :)

What an amazing zap! Congrats AvatarAng and way to go NewlyAddicted! What a pretty pin, too :D Have fun watching Lion King, it's been years probably since I've seen it all the way through but I think I can still recite most of it along with you. "Life's not fair, is it? You see, I...well I shall never be king. And you? You shall never see the light of another day. Mmhmm, adieu." :lol:

Back