• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! How do nurses make you feel beter...with a zap!

ZAPPED! How do nurses make you feel beter...with a zap!

bwschultz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I have been having a very rough week. Today was no exception. I came home and didn't want to do anything but veg on the couch. I didn't even care to go through my mail. But then I saw I got a package from Katy (nursek8.) I had bought a pin from her Pinsanity sale and when I opened the package this pin fell out as well.

pin83238

Pin 83238: WDW - Nurses Day 2011

This was my very first zap ever!!!

Thank you Katy for making my day brighter.

Needless to say I opened up my other mail and found some more goodies (See my other post)

Last edited:
"How do nurses make you feel beter...with a zap!"

No its that sharp pointy thingy daisy is holding over donald in the pin! lol Just seeing that quote from you above made my day! it was a rough week and today was the worst of it all for me until that quote! and the replys from Judy and JAllenwood! thank you guys!

Back