• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How do you clean cast member style lanyards and lanyard medals?

How do you clean cast member style lanyards and lanyard medals?

Gelatoni

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have an old lanyard that is like the lanyards worn by CMs in the park with a medal. It's not a bolo or starter pack lanyard.
How can I clean the strap and the medal without causing corrosion/discoloration of the medal?

Not sure if the medal can be removed from the lanyard or not but if it can I use shampoo for the lanyard. The lanyard is fibrous and shampoo can remove dirt and grease without multiple washings.

I have an old lanyard that is like the lanyards worn by CMs in the park with a medal. It's not a bolo or starter pack lanyard.
How can I clean the strap and the medal without causing corrosion/discoloration of the medal?
Hand wash the strap in the sink, holding the metal medallion out of the way. You can use soap, or shampoo, or detergent, I'd use a very tiny amount. Hang to dry.

71se41nqiWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back