• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How does lineberty work at Disneyland Paris getting pins?

How does lineberty work at Disneyland Paris getting pins?

Xanaduhaz

Clinically Pinsane
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I am going to Disneyland Paris on Wednesday 11th of September to 15th of September. On the Saturday there are some limited editions being released in the parks, how does it work? What are the chances of a very anxious autistic girl getting one especially one is lion king and another is carousel which fit in mine and a friend collection so would love to get them but have no clue how it works! Also does that mean there will be more people trading in the park? Help!!!!

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

I wish I knew, but I'm hoping some of our European members will be able to answer this for you. The last time I was at DLP, that system for pin releases didn't exist, sorry. I'm afraid I'm just as clueless as to how it works as you are. Have you tried looking online for information? Maybe DLP's website, especially the website with information on their pin releases, also explains how their releases are done?

Also, I know it's really hard ... it took me a long time to learn this lesson: try not to stress out over every release. I firmly believe that if you're meant to own a pin, it'll find its way into your pin bag eventually, whether through purchase, trade, or zap. Just think of the amazing time you'll have at DLP; if you get the pins on Saturday, wonderful. If you don't get them that Saturday, you'll get them eventually.

Hello,

If you want a chance to buy limited pin on september 14th, you'll have to install the Lineberty application on your phone . ( For Iphone : ‎Lineberty For android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lineberty&hl=fr )
When you open the app, you will have a list of places that use Lineberty (airport, stores ...) so you will have to find Disneyland Paris. You will see the lines you can join for DLP wich includes Meet & greets and shows. Those lines are geolocated, you have to be in the park to join, BUT NOT THE PIN TRADING QUEUES. You can join those lines from anywhere, the only requirement isan internet connection.

The one that you are interested in is "Parc Disneyland" > "Pin trading". As you can see, there is 2 pin trading lines: Pin trading and Last chance.

Pin Trading queue is opened 2 days before the day of the sale at 18h (6pm) : so this thursday . If you manage to get a ticket for that one, you'll be sure to be able to buy 2 of each limited pin. Your ticket is numbered and give you an appointment to respect. You can be late but be sure to be at the Pueblo Trading post before the start of the Last Chance Queue (14H / 2pm for this saturday).

The last chance queue is opened 1 day before the day of the sale at 18h (6pm): so this friday . It's the queue to have a chance to buy what's remain. The ticket is numbered and when the last chance start (14H / 2pm for this saturday) they start calling in number order so you have to be at the pueblo at the start of this call. When this queue start, all the Pin Trading queue ticket are canceled so be sure to come at your appointment if you have a pin trading queue ticket. The last chance can buy 2 a each limited pin as long as the pin is available. It does not guarantee to buy any so it's all luck/popularity based.

You can redeem a last chance ticket only if you don't have a regular pin trading ticket. You can get only one ticket from those queue on each device (yep, multiple device works but be sure each device has internet in the park: park free wifi, 4g/3g ...).

If you don't have the chance to get a ticket, trade table are installed oustide the Pueblo so you can trade with people who bought the limited pin.

I hope it's clear even with my english mistakes, feel free to ask me anything. My advice : test the app with random queue from random stores to see how it works.

EDIT> i forgot to mention that even after the last chance queue, some pin can remain, it almost always happened after à best friend release, except when it was Ariel or very popular character. I've been doing the linberty war since the very beginning and i can predict this week it's an easy one. And i'm pretty sure that pin will remain after the last chance queue.

Last edited:
Back