• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How great is THIS???

Status
Not open for further replies.
How great is THIS???

briarrose461

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
A friend of mine (non pin trader) found this shirt at a garage sale in Minnesota and picked it up for me. Brand new with the tags on for a buck! Love it! It was even my size!

shirt.jpg

DPF is collaborating on some things with another company and should be able to offer sneak peeks of some exciting stuff soon! ;)

DPF is collaborating on some things with another company and should be able to offer sneak peeks of some exciting stuff soon! ;)

Ooooohh.... fun! This one came from Disneyland, but no idea how long ago. Had to be before I was in the pin trading business (Jan 2008).

i was just gonna ask where the tags say it was from :)

that's a cool shirt.

it looks like some of the outlines on the text are foil?

Cicada... there is definitely some silver outline.
Earthbound... no idea if there's a "wife" one. This was an extremely lucky find at a garage sale. A friend from So Cal on vacation in Minnesota, who happened to see it, thought of me and all my pin posts on facebook, nabbed it since was only a dollar, and it is actually my size. Stars aligned. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket, but I think my luck is probably used up.

HAHA!! That is a funny shirt. But I would have to switch it around.

Will trade Disneyland Pins for HUSBAND! :lol:

HAHA!! That is a funny shirt. But I would have to switch it around.

Will trade Disneyland Pins for HUSBAND! :lol:

That's pretty funny.

And let me just go on record..... I wouldn't REALLY trade my hubby for a pin. Probably not even the grail in my siggy. :dunno:

LOVE it! ...and for those who know me personally - you really see the humor! ;) [My pin habit drove my xxy nuts, but now I'm dating Coach - whom I met through a Pinpics pin trade!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back