• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How many Pins do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denial is not just a river..

My estimate would be little over 4,000 but I've been collecting since 2000

and I've finally hit the point I have to double check to see if I own some pins...

-em

ok... just did our pinpics update.... it says we now have 142 pins.. still not that many for us 4 to share... but i think its a good start for now.. lol...

Right now I have about 200. I have had a good bit more in the past. I hope to boost that up in the future. Time, patience....and well money, of course, haha.

I have over 1500 pins. I've been collecting and trading for about 10 years. I collect Winnie the Pooh and friends and Japanese History of Art pins. I have traded pins in Tokyo and Paris Disneylands as well as both US parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back