• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How To Build Your Own Pin Trading Binder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How To Build Your Own Pin Trading Binder?

PrincessGabby

Semi-Hiatus!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi guys! So I have a question for you all. I was wondering, what's the cheapest way to make your own Pin Trading Binder?

I'd like to display my pins in a nice home-made binder. It's hard with my small pin trading bag.

I have these items to make it so far:
-3 Ring 3" Binders
-Covers made that say "Gabby's Pin Binder"

What's the best material to use to hold my pins in my binder? I've heard people using baseball card protectors, but is there anything else you recommend?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks! I was actually thinking about doing that! Is there a good price range for one baseball sheet? I don't want to get ripped off.

They're not TOO expensive. I know online you can probably get them for pennies (and maybe different sizes, too) but I think you can get them at places like target... a pack of 25 for like, $5-6...it's been a while since I've had to purchase them so I could be off (I use them for holding stickers when i sell at conventions and my mom uses them for coupons lol)

I know either way, they're not TOO expensive. I'd also look sleeves that hold slides! There's another post here about those :)

I'm actually going to try SEWING my own book...we'll see how this turns out, though haha

Thanks guys! I actually got some baseball card protectors tonight at Target! 35 for $4.99! They work really well too! I'll show you what I did tomorrow when I take pictures, but if you can understand this, I put 1 pin in one sleeve(so it's protected) with the point coming out through the other side. I then covered it with a Mickey back head. It looks really well! I'm hoping to get something that I can put in the sleeves with the pins to make it not see through, but for now, it's just going to have to stay like it is.

You may also want to take a look at Staples. I have binders for my pins as well. I use the Martha Stewart office line. She has sheet protectors similar to baseball cards, but the ones at Staples are 4 a page or 2 a page. They work very well for the larger pins. I mix them with regular baseball card sheets, so you can fit all different kind of sizes. There usually is a coupon in the Staples mailer each week for the Martha Stewart line.

Thank you! I will be sure to do that! I am also going to make this a "How to Build Your Own Pin Binder/Album" once I am finished with mine. It's turning out really good so far with the baseball card protectors! I'll be sure to try out the sheet protectors from Staples the next time I go. I'll probably have to go soon to get school stuff anyways.

You may also want to take a look at Staples. I have binders for my pins as well. I use the Martha Stewart office line. She has sheet protectors similar to baseball cards, but the ones at Staples are 4 a page or 2 a page. They work very well for the larger pins. I mix them with regular baseball card sheets, so you can fit all different kind of sizes. There usually is a coupon in the Staples mailer each week for the Martha Stewart line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back