• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How to leave feedback on Tapatalk app

How to leave feedback on Tapatalk app

curiouslittleoyster

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hi, pin pals,

How do you leave feedback on the Tapatalk app? When I was able to use the website, I could go to the members profile and add feedback there. Using Tapatalk, I don’t see that option.
Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, pin pals,

How do you leave feedback on the Tapatalk app? When I was able to use the website, I could go to the members profile and add feedback there. Using Tapatalk, I don’t see that option.
Thanks in advance for your help! :)

I've never been able to use Tapatalk to leave feedback.

I have to log in via my laptop to leave feedback.

So, if someone else knows how to do this, I'm interested too.

Thx for the question.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I've never been able to use Tapatalk to leave feedback.

I have to log in via my laptop to leave feedback.

So, if someone else knows how to do this, I'm interested too.

Thx for the question.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Thank you! I was wondering if I was the only one who was having trouble doing it. I hope someone can guide us—would be wonderful to be able to leave feedback on the app! *

Back