• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How to make a grail signature?

How to make a grail signature?

princesselyse

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi, I'm new here and I've been seeing everyone with wonderful animated signatures with their grails on it. How do you make those? And, if I'm unable to do it myself, would someone be willing to do it for me in and in exchange for what? Thanks in advance. :hs:

not sure how you make animated ones. timed layers i think? o;

there are free programs out there like gimp and paint.net. i use gimp a lot.

it's mostly just making your background transparent and cutting out the image that you want.
then, in another file, you put the image on a background of your choice and move it around until you are satisfied. then you add text and polish it up.

as you can see by my siggy, it's quite plain but it works for me.

some people would be glad to help without any 'reward' other than a thank you. it's fun to make siggies. i think i saw someone offer a pin or something. not sure. but mostly, it's the first.

if i can help you further, let me know. c:

Back