• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How to report a ebay seller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to report a ebay seller?

RumsGone

New DPF Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
How do I report a ebay seller? I am looking at ebay lots and I noticed one that looks very much like a scrapper. The coloring of Belle's face is totally off and Beast just looks wrong. I will not be putting the seller's name or the link to the auction.

Did you check this thread? There is some info on how to report to disney's anti piracy and stuff.

I have reported sellers tons of times, never ever a response though :(

Hi Selen,
Are you clicking on report this item on ebay? If not, that is how you do it. You report the item as being fake, and after so many reports on a seller, they may be suspended. If this is how you did it, why do you think it did not work for you?

Thank you for your correspondence. We want you to know that we appreciate the time you took to bring this matter to our attention. We protect our intellectual property rights vigorously and we take reports of suspected infringement seriously. However, as you can appreciate, investigations are confidential.We neither reveal our sources nor generally correspond further with them about any investigations.

Please feel free to use our email address tips@disneyantipiracy.com or our Antipiracy voice mail hotline, 818-560-3300, if you want to provide more information about the suspected infringement or to report a suspected infringement in the future.

Very truly yours,

Antipiracy Group, Corporate Legal

The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-0527

Right there

You report the item as being fake, and after so many reports on a seller, they may be suspended.

I think the missing part in my case was "so many reports". I probably was one of the very few to report this one person I have in mind as he is a power seller with near perfect fb.

This was 2-3 yrs ago though. Maybe Ebay takes these things more seriously now.

Tiggermickey is always on the case. :)

She knows pretty much everything so ask, she is always willing to help!!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back