• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I Also Collect Pieces of Metal with Things on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Also Collect Pieces of Metal with Things on It.

fredriclynnea

A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

My name is Lynnea (Lynn-neigh-uh) and I’m from Oregon. I haven’t been collecting that long but thanks to my friends and partner I was quickly swept into it.

My partner is a Cali native who grew up getting annual passes for Christmas and has quite the collection. He mainly collects Jerrod Maruyama, Roger Rabbit, and Vintage Disneyland pins. He has a large collection of Haunted Mansion, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Pirates of the Caribbean pins.

My biggest love is Sleeping Beauty. I also like to collect (in order) Small World, Tiki Room, Mulan, and Stitch. I also have a deep love for under appreciated Disney films like Black Cauldron, Great Mouse Detective, Sword in the Stone, Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Brother Bear, Emperors New Groove, Bugs Life, etc... Anything that Disney likes to shun and forget about.

I’m looking to complete my Sleeping Beauty 60th Anniversary set and always add others that I am unable to get due to being in Oregon.

Sorry for the long post but thanks if you read the whole thing.

885abc7ef57feb94fe6ba9cc21967f79.jpg

Welcome to the Forum and to Collecting. You have such nice pins! Don't hesitate to ask any questions. People are super friendly and always willing to help.

I just realized how vague my question was
I’m talking about the pin with the front of the attraction that says “it’s a small world” at the bottom. Sorry for any confusion! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just realized how vague my question was
I’m talking about the pin with the front of the attraction that says “it’s a small world” at the bottom. Sorry for any confusion! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries! I got it at Disneyland in 2018 during the month of December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back