• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: I am Merida, and I'll be shooting for my own hand !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: I am Merida, and I'll be shooting for my own hand !

DisneyOlivia

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Thought I'd try trading something different !
I have this beautiful plastic cup that I bought from the Disney Store here in France (which means it is a Disney Store Europe/UK product). I have removed all of the stickers and everything, but this cup has never been used. (I might just wash it before sending)

I do love the cup, but I have come to realise that I have far far too much disney plastic for a 17 year old. I am also the only Disney lover in the house so i'm starting to feel a bit ostracized :)

The cup is about the same height as an iPhone, and the picture on the opposite site is of the three brothers as bears. I am open to all and any bids - no matter at all if I collect it or not, give it a go! I will pay international shipping for the cup, just like usual.

Here's hoping this is a good idea for an auction!
Good luck and happy happy bidding !
- Olivia :hsd:​

you have some tink on your wants....

from your wants.
cuz it matches
because shipping to the US is pricey plus its another movie release pin.

All images can be clicks for pinpic links.

Thanks for the great bids so far, guys !
I just realised that I completely forgot to put an end date !!

So this auction will end 7pm Monday night France time (which is 6pm in the UK, and midday ish in the states)
Have a good day :)

After an impossible time making a decision (I had to tell my host mum to pick a hand - Left was Pixie and Right was David), I have gone with Pixie as the winner ! Thanks for taking the time to bid guys :)

Have an excellent evening !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back