• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I am new to this site and soon letting go of my pins, but I want to share it with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this site and soon letting go of my pins, but I want to share it with you

itwasallstartedbyamouse

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I joined this site to show off my pins and sell my whole collection. I grew up collecting pins and now I am married and graduating from college come December. This has sadly led me to relinquish my collection because of financial struggles. However, I have enjoyed the time and effort in collecting my favorite hidden mickeys over the years. I honestly haven't traded in about 5 years but that doesn't mean I forget the wonderful memories I have made. My favorite times were when I would go to Downtown Disney and trade with the locals outside the pin shops. I would get so excited to see the amount of pins these locals had and I would also sadly get disappointed when I didn't have anything valuable enough to trade for the pins I wanted.

Ping trading was one of my favorite activities everytime I would go on a trip to Disney World or Disneyland.

I hope you enjoy my collection. I would like to say 90-95% of all my pins are real, there are some suspect ones that may or may not be scrappers. I also have around 200 more pins that aren't posted because they are in a box and I don't have any way to display them. They mainly contain many duplicate HM's and both Disney World and Disneyland hm alphabet collections.
Once I get through my newbie grace period, I will post my collection in the marketplace for sale. Please don't think I am trying to sell my pins via this thread because I am not. I am solely here to show part of my collection. However, if you do see something you like, pm me and I will try and hold it for you!

Ki0xMLZ.jpg

xm9juwH.jpg
Uzv9Bqi.jpg
P3nRSQu.jpg
tDLgxnf.jpg
d6fg0xQ.jpg
U9xad0f.jpg
ZUx7urD.jpg
ZUurPXG.jpg
a3dayPa.jpg
3NmmRvF.jpg
yVcAyJg.jpg
AQhAwS5.jpg
vhZYweR.jpg
pVOeRkL.jpg

Edit: will update here shortly.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, I honestly haven't even arranged my pins in like 7 years. In my 2 books, I have about 50 extra pins that are duplicates of the ones posted. I would store the duplicates so that if I traded in the book, they could be quickly replaced. But I also have about 200 that I never put in the book. I am genuinely sad, but maybe someone else can appreciate them more than I have been able to over the past few years!
Oh wow what a collection! I'm sorry you have to let it go!

If you have pins that aren't worth a lot, don't forget that some day you might have kids and want to
trade with them. If you keep a few of those, you will not have to dish out money later. :)

I sent a PM and sent my friend a link to this post. But I think your country bear jamboree hidden mickey pins (some of them) might be fakes/scrappers.

I may be interested in your Hidden Mickey pin set with Peter, Wendy, John, Michael, and Nana flying in the sky with the moon in the background... but I'd have to see some close-ups first! I already have the set, but I'm fairly certain most of mine are scrappers and I'd like to replace them with the real thing. :)

I will have to take a look at them again, but I might have to agree with you. I never cared for that set and was actually just trying to get them for my mother who loves the Country Bear Jamboree for some odd reason. Its one of her favorites! She has been going since it ever opened haha
I sent a PM and sent my friend a link to this post. But I think your country bear jamboree hidden mickey pins (some of them) might be fakes/scrappers.

If you are still interested, I am willing to take close ups of the pins. I will send you a PM to see if you are still interested.
I may be interested in your Hidden Mickey pin set with Peter, Wendy, John, Michael, and Nana flying in the sky with the moon in the background... but I'd have to see some close-ups first! I already have the set, but I'm fairly certain most of mine are scrappers and I'd like to replace them with the real thing. :)

When you sell, I'd be interested in the Three Caballeros pins from the first pic and the tickets as well. Also, I'd be interested in the chip and dale pins from the second pic of them with food.

Wow, so many great, complete, sets!

And of course, the three sets I'm interested in - Peter Pan, Country Bears, and Three Caballeros - are the ones everyone else wants too! >_<

You have a great collection...I see many that I like! Wishing you success in all you do. I'll keep an eye out for your market place if/when you're ready.

Loved looking through your collection! Might be interested in a few. Have you posted on the marketplace yet? I'm also new to the site, so I'm not sure if that's another post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back