• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I can't believe I'm holding these...thank you...thank you ... Darris and Angie!!

ZAPPED! I can't believe I'm holding these...thank you...thank you ... Darris and Angie!!

Aquata

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm in shock and in complete awe at this very moment... I just... I have no REAL words that I feel will accurately describe my gratitude but by gosh ... I am going to try. After all, how do word properly thank someone for these two things of beauty?

Darris_zpsed915024.jpg

The locket was bad enough. I was so crushed when it first released to see it going for upwards of $100 on the bay but I kind of secretly expected it. It is...after all, Rapunzel. Our favorite golden haired lost princess and her pins tend to be pricey. So imagine my surprise when I was discussing it with a friend and Darris says "You got it".
As if that wasn't enough...
I was also told that I had the Ariel and Eric Au Bal Paris pin waiting for me as well. A pin that I've been watching and wanting pretty much since I began pin collecting. And now thanks to these two people, it's mine?

I CAN'T !! OMG!! WHAT?! AAAH!

My jaw just hit the floor and I'm not sure it's ever really come back up since then.

Thank you, so very, very much to the Waxes for their generosity and more so, their friendship. Knowing them is to know two of the most awesome people I've ever met, hands down.

I don't even think saying thank you 100 times could cover the amount of gratitude and just...shock and ... awe I'm feeling. Words just don't even do me justice in this moment!!

Thank you both so, so, so, so much for thinking of me!!

THANK YOU DARRIS AND ANGIE!!!

Back