• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I can't find this Pooh pin on Pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find this Pooh pin on Pinpics

One_pin_started_it_all

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't find this Pooh pin on Pinpics:

11r6gli.jpg

The art of the pin looks similar to Pin 9090: DS - Springtime Pooh (2 Pin Set) Pooh & Piglet. There's nothing on the back and it's a normal pin, not a brooch. The image on the pin is printed twice on the card (beneath the pin and in the upper right corner) . I don't know what language is on the card; Japanese or Mandarin/Cantonese. Maybe someone here knows.

Can you help me find it, please?

Thank you.

A lot of the foreign pins don't get added to Pinpics in a timely manner, so it's highly possible that it isn't on there yet.

It is for sure Japanese. The lettering at the top is Hiragana and Katakana.

nantaka. . . and that's about all I can read. LOL

Wish I could help with finding it on pinpics. Like everyone else said it's probably not on there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back