• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I got my grail! (A NEW Brave pin!) Brave Queen Elinor's Pendant Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my grail! (A NEW Brave pin!) Brave Queen Elinor's Pendant Pin

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
4/23/14 - Someone on instagram is offering this pin for trade, if you see this BLOCK the person. They DO NOT have this pin, they edited my picture. Its a SCAM... BEWARE...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR THIS PIN. I CANNOT GET ANOTHER ONE, AND MINE IS NOT FOR TRADE. Everything I know about the pin is listed here, I have no additional information.

Sorry, It just is getting annoying getting 10 emails / PM's a day. I wish I find more of these pins, but I cannot.

The title doesn't lie!

First of all, some of you may have saw that I was trying to raise some money to buy a grail! I wanted to thank everyone who helped me out by buying pins from me, and offering to help in whatever way you could!!! I really, really appreciate it!

tumblr_m5n4a874in1r3vkv5.gif

So, a friend of mine told me he had a new addition to my pin collection for me, and asked if I wanted to buy it. I thought he was joking and it was an april fool's joke. He assured me it wasn't and showed me the picture. I freaked out!!! It was a brand NEW brave pin that I have NEVER seen before! I searched on pinpics but I couldn't find it! It wasn't there... So I asked him if he would hold it for me until I got the money to pay him, and he agreed! I was SO excited!

The pin is a cast exclusive pin from the Pixar Studios. (My friend works there, so it is a legit pin. It is not a bootleg / scrapper or whatever.) The LE size is unknown, but he said it was VERY rare, and not everyone who worked on the movie got one.. I think there are less than 100 pins.

tumblr_inline_mkbm520sXJ1qz4rgp.gif

Well, today it came in the mail! I danced all around the room! lol! I opened the LBE, and the pin slit out into my hand! My first thought was "ITS SO HEAVY!" and "Wow! It has two pin posts!" I flipped the pin over, and looked at the front! "AHH! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL I have to open the bag!!" So I opened it! "AH I HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE BAG!" hahaha! Then I spent the next 20 minutes looking at it and takings some pictures...

I am still in awe... :')

Gjv5SOW.jpg

The pin arrived factory sealed in this little baggy- there is NO card.

yzb1Plo.jpg

VSavu2D.jpg

Here is a ruler over the pin to show how big it is...

CkzvGya.jpg

I got my disney movie club monthly packet in the mail, so I thought I would put Merida next to the pin!

01ecb9349e2411e29a8f22000a9f195b_7.jpg

I was so excited I had to take a picture with the pin! haha! :D

.. and here is a HQ picture of the pin for anyone to use in their signatures, or whatever. Click for a larger image!

Here are some links to a HQ image of Elinor's Pendant! That she gave to Merida. Which this pin is inspired by.
and here and also here

Finally... here is my updated collection... I think I am going to need a new frame soon... :x I am still in need of a few more pins, here is a link to the ones I need...

GizpKOS.jpg

Last edited:
I am soooooo jealous, yet so happy for you! This is an absolutely stunning addition to any Brave collection! I really, REALLY hope I can find one someday! <3 I cannot wait to see your updated board!!

OMG!!! This is going on my grails list!! How did nobody know this existed??

It is exclusive to only those who worked on making Brave at Pixar studio. It wasn't for sale, it was gifted to only some of the employees I think.
The LE number is very, very low I am guessing... I didn't even know about it until my friend messaged me the picture of it!!!

With this being said, I wish I had 100 of these pins to give to my fellow brave collectors. :(

I wish I could help more, but this pin is going straight into my collection. >.<

Good luck everyone who needs this pin!

I didn't even know this pin existed!

I guess there's another for the grails list...

wow that's epic i didn't know it was more than an LE 1.

i knew about it for a while but i had no idea it was a pin pin

BRAVE-World-Premiere-20_zpsa21f39b6.jpg

John-Lasseter-brave-premiere2_zps26b0e428.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back