• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my most ULTIMATE GRAIL!!!!!

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yesterday, I received, what will forever be known as:

THE BEST PIN MAIL EVER!!!!

I got this beauty, my most ultimate and holiest of grails:

And yes, that's me, hot and gross from being in the hot Rhode Island sun (it's a rarity) after I basically stalked my mailman to get it. I could not be happier!!! She is so much more beautiful in person and so much bigger than I expected and I love it. It doesn't seem real that I was able to come up with a combination of pins that were deemed acceptable to trade, haha. But, thanks to an amazing person on facebook, this, the fairest one of all, is mine!

Here it is in its special frame that I made.

Snow White Fairytale Designer Couple is MINE!!!

Weeeee!

**dies of excitement*

Hooray!!!!​

Congrats! That's very exciting! I can't til the Tangled one is in my hands too! And the photo next to your face helps me gauge how big they are ;) Gorgeous!

Nice!!!! Gorgeous pin, Lindsay....I think that one is my fav of the couples....although I haven't seen any in person :cry: I love the colors, Snow's dress & hair. Love it!!

That is so awesome! I feel like I'll never be able to trade enough of the right pins to get my holiest grail. Congratulations though. May I ask which facebook group you were able to make the trade?

Congratulations on getting your holiest of grails, the frame compliments it perfectly, beautiful!

Congrats! I'm dying as I wait for the official date for the release of the 2nd set that has my girl Tia in it X3 The artwork is wonderful, but I hope the pin is as beautiful as your Snow White one! :D

AHHH congrats Lindsay! & the frame that you've made is perfect for that gorgeous pin! I'm hoping one day I'll get the Aladdin & Jasmine from this set x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back