• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I got zapped!

ZAPPED! I got zapped!

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
My very first zap. I have no idea how to insert pictures so here's what I hope is a good description.

I came home to find two packages waiting for me. One, a pin it forward package from RIDisneyPinGuy. The second, a mysterious package marked "Zapper" with my address as both the sender and recipient. :) Love the smiles that were placed in my name!

The package said to open carefully so I did. It was difficult taking the tape off one side of the envelope so I shook what I hoped to be all the contents on one side and started to use my scissors to slide the tape open. Then, I realized there were staples on that side of the envelope. Without a staple remover, I pulled on the envelope and opened it, then used my scissors to cut the portion of the envelope with the poking staples in them :)

I reached inside the heavy envelope to find an item (or two) wrapped up in this Subway wrapper....hmm, does this mysterious Zapper own/work at a Subway store? When I eat there, my Subway wrapper is never clean :drool:

I unwrap the tape surrounding the wrapper and find a beautiful 2004 Olympics lanyard with medallion!
Pin 31656: USA Olympic Logo - Gold Medal Lanyard
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=31656

Oooh, ahhh, as the Little Green Men would say (at least one cuddly toy at DLR says that!).

Attached to the lanyard are two more pins!
Pin 5446: Countdown To Disney's Pin Celebration - Mickey Barnstormer
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=5446

and

a Donald Duck pin from 2000 which I cannot yet identify.

Also attached to the back of these two pins is a Mickey head card that says "Prince Charming" (on the back, I realize it is supposed to show the color of paint)

Thank you mysterious Zapper! :salute::bowdown::bowdown::wavey:

The package said to open carefully so I did. It was difficult taking the tape off one side of the envelope so I shook what I hoped to be all the contents on one side and started to use my scissors to slide the tape open. Then, I realized there were staples on that side of the envelope.

Oooooh, this is the trade mark of someone I know, LOL! It sounds so familiar, but I won't give the name away ;)

Congrats on awesome zap!

Back