• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL i have no clue can you help?

VINYL i have no clue can you help?

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hi There!

i have 3 vynalmations i am willing to trade, but i have no clue what they are like?!

i have:
Lion_King_Vinylmation_Simba.jpg

108840148-260x260-0-0_disney+mushu+by+lin+shih+disney+vinylmation+3+anim.jpg

192px-Vm_fp.jpg

are they good? or just common as dirt

I think the Simba might be a good one, because it's retired. The mushu if you have it with the card might also be a good trader, and the third one: I actually have no clue either LOL

I think the Simba might be a good one, because it's retired. The mushu if you have it with the card might also be a good trader, and the third one: I actually have no clue either LOL

i think ( THINK as they are boxed up right now) still have original boxes AND mushu has his card just want to know when i can get to them again

Simba and Mushu are decent traders :) the muppets one is not as desirable because at some point they sold for 50% off or were offered as a freebie if you bought another vinylmation

Yes the Lion King sold out right away!!and Mushu is popular too,I have all 3 ..but I think maybe trading for a couple pins might work for you though

Back