• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need to know what you collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know what you collect

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
I have more than 60 people nominated for my ZM2013.
>>>>>>> but not all of my nominee's have posted what they collect!! <<<<<<<
AH!!!!!!!
I need to know what to send!!
POST if you read this and have not posted already!
ALSO be sure to submit your address to Tiggermickey, Bricklayer ((or even to me))
if you want to participate!

Specifics please. Such as what movies, characters, or attractions you really like.

Why you ask?

Well, I am getting nominations like crazy for Zap Mayhem 2013. But I want to make sure that people who get nominated and receive zaps are getting things they like.

I have a spread sheet and everything all set up.

So... Tell me what you folks out there collect. Just a list please? As much as I adore stories, I gotta be able to see what to put on the spread sheet if you are one of my nominee's.

If you know what someone else collects, feel free to mention it here too!!!

I SERIOUSLY need you all to post on here!!! just because you assume no-one would nominate you for my zap mayhem doesnt mean you won't be! Please list what you collect! Especially if your pinpics is not up to date!

Last edited:
Trash cans and Podm's are highest on my list at the moment....... actually they've been for a while now. I'm a mad hatter fan that flows into Alice in Wonderland pins.

Last edited:
Nice! I've been lucky enough this year, but for reference, what I collect/am trying to collect:

Aladdin (mostly Jasmine)
Mulan
Brave
Tangled
The Little Mermaid
Tim Burton (NBC, Frankenweenie)
Peter Pan
Briar Rose
Snow White
Esmeralda and Djali
Princesses in general
Mardi Gras/Parti Gras
'Fashion' inspired pins
PODMs
Beloved Tales

:) <3

Hi ,I collect sorcerer mickey and si&am
xxxx

Hubby -- tinker bell
daughter-- maleficent ,nightmare and cheshire cat

Last edited:
I feel sorry for stitch at the moment as I have neglected my stitch collection in the last two years so I need to start getting stitch pins again.

PODMs and POMHs (I wish)
Alice and all her friends/enemies
"Small" characters, like Jiminy, Mrs. Potts & Chip, Chip & Dale, etc.
Any and all of the glitter/sparkle princesses
Any and all of the Countdown to Millennium, Musical Moments, 100 years of Dreams, and 100 years of Mickey
Wizard of Oz (if they have any)

My collections:
Little Mermaid
Pascal (Tangled)
Esmeralda
Megara
Jessica and Roger Rabbit
Buzz Lightyear in both Toy and Cartoon form
Belle and Beast/Prince Adam together
PODM's (particularly ones with really silly scenes like just bananas or pixie dust)
Pool realtes pins (the game, not swimming)
Russia themed pins

I think that about covers it =]

Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey dressed as
Minnie dressed as
Chip & Dale dressed as
Stitch dressed as
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Pluto's Christmas Tree
Camp Pin-e-ha-ha

Last edited:
I will post just for the fun of it.

Since I don't have any PODMs, those are my most wanted pins. A bonus would be an PODM pins with the characters I listed below (ex. Cinderella with Lucifer or The Sword in the Stone with Madam Mim or Archimedes (although I don't recall him being in any of the cells for the film)).

I love a lot of "smaller" characters in the movies as well as more major ones including Rajah, Lucifer, Nana, Tick Tock, Cheshire Cat, Figaro, Donald Duck, Gideon, Chip and Dale, Max (from TLM), Kaa, Madam Mim, Scrooge McDuck, Magic Carpet, Archimedes, Br'er Bear, Toby (from The Great Mouse Detective), Humphrey the Bear, Lambert, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Launchpad McQuack, Roquefort, Sir Hiss, and Thomas O'Malley.

As far as movies, my top favourites are The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, Sword in the Stone, and Aladdin.

I also love Mickey's Christmas Carol (my favourite shorter animated film by Disney).

Last edited:
Main collections: Figaro and Peter Pan (all characters, but especially Tiger Lily, Tick-Tock, and the Lost Boys).

Secondary collections: Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, Chip & Dale, Hanukkah, Halloween (and other holidays), Thumper and Flower, 101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp.

Edit: I collect Alice in Wonderland now, too. :)

Last edited:
Everything? Well, maybe not, but it sometimes feels like it.

The things I keep on my wants list, so maybe priority but mostly just potentially more attainable: 4th of July, Animal Kingdom, Figment, Disneyland (but not DCA)

Other things I really like but don't have on my wants list because it would make the list explode and a lot of them are too HTF for my traders: Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Dumbo

Even more things...Unlike most people, my favorite pins are my park & resort pins. Some I've already mentioned, but it really is just about everything. Any of the hotels at WDW, any of the WDW parks (in this order: Water Parks, AK, Epcot, MK, Studios) and previously mentioned anything Disneyland related, especially retro pins or extinct attractions. I also do any Holiday, especially the WDW Resort Christmas pins. Also, Walt Disney, Aristocats and Humphrey the Bear *bump**bump*.

I don't think I'll be nominated but I have noticed that collecting for a little longer now, my collections have expanded than when I first started:

DSF Marquees
Opening Day pins from movie releases
WDI Special Event Sorcerer Hat pins
Star Wars
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of The Caribbean

hi, since 1994 i have been collecting chip dale. love dpf and all the wonderful people here. i have never been zapped though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back