• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I received a RAK attack!!!

ZAPPED! I received a RAK attack!!!

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone for all the goodies you sent me during this last RAK attack. Wow, you have no idea how thankful I am. I had not received any LBE in about a year, maybe longer and this just made my year!
I had a tough week and was so exhausted, but when I saw all this LBE in that huge package, I cried tests of joy.

I loved everything! The pins, cards, pencils, pens, stickers oh, and the Chocolates! Wow! Never had tried dark chocolate and caramel with sea salt and I have to say I'm in love with chocolate all over again.
I loved every single pin and they fit into all my collections.
I can't say thank you enough, and it arrived right before mother's day.
http://[URL=http://s1062.photobucket.com/user/mahrii/media/keeps/20150508_164654_zpshlmskcdr.jpg.html][/URL]

yippie! all the best...Hey will I see you in Sept? look for me and re-introduce yourself cause im a dip s^^^.

Ill have my DPF pins on!

Yay!!! :bigthumb: Much deserved!!! :) I couldn't do much, but I sent a card to be included that unfortunately never made it to Li! :sigh: I will send another one directly to you if you PM me your address! :)

It so nice to hear back from so many of you. I am going to the event in September and I am excited to see everyone.
Thanks everyone, you guys really rock.

Really, really excited!!!!

Back