• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I SCORED at the DSF Event

I SCORED at the DSF Event

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I am just so excited for Max (my Son) as I was able to get some awesome pins for him at the DSF event. The Star Wars Pins is a complete set from this years Star Wars Weekend and I got the complete Nightmare Vinylmation set as well as a few other Vinylmations we needed. Not too bad for a days work. Here they are. It was a good thing I got there early. Some of the DSF pins I got allowed me to get these pins. And for the record, the reason the Cyclopse Monster is off to the side is because it is a counterfeit pin but it sure looks cool.

pins 011.jpg

pins 013.jpg
.pins 014.jpg
pins 015.jpg

Yeah, I got lucky (or Max did) The star Wars Set is Awesome in person and as you know Max collects Vinylmations and this is a set that makes sense, and what a great theme, NIGHTMARE and I got it at the NIGHTMARE event.....go figure!

I always say I will give them to Max like Candy when he completes Homework a couple at a time, but of course, I get way too excited for him (us) and give them to him all at once. Max is a great kid and he understand pins really well and knows the value and when he got them, He was totally Stoked and we did a happy dance together, well thats what we call it, if you saw our dance you would probably have us committed...lol

dancebandwagon.gif

I am just so excited for Max (my Son) as I was able to get some awesome pins for him at the DSF event. The Star Wars Pins is a complete set from this years Star Wars Weekend and I got the complete Nightmare Vinylmation set as well as a few other Vinylmations we needed. Not too bad for a days work. Here they are. It was a good thing I got there early. Some of the DSF pins I got allowed me to get these pins. And for the record, the reason the Cyclopse Monster is off to the side is because it is a counterfeit pin but it sure looks cool.

Now, Dan, tell the truth! You are using your son as a front to collect those cool pins, aren't you?:rofl:

What a great haul, too!

Why doesn't good ol' Alabama get a cool store like DSF???? I like Ice Cream!!!:p

No, the real front is I dont have Daughter and I colect Dalmatians...lol (I do have a Daughter, many of you have met her)
I would be proud to collect Star Wars but I do Vicarously live through my Son so yeah...lol

I have a lot of various collections and My son asked me about them and I told him one day when I am not around anymore, it will all be his, so he asked me when I am going to die so he can have it all. I decided to give it to him now. (Not that he would root for be to kick it, or would he? LOL) I will probably have to give him his inheratance soon too...lol Now maybe I will live longer.

And we have the ice cream because it's sunny California. You guys can have like a waffel fountain or something.....
Or a Banjo Fountain (get it?) Like the song. You know, that guy who went to Alabama with a Banjo on his Knee

No, the real front is I dont have Daughter and I colect Dalmatians...lol (I do have a Daughter, many of you have met her)
I would be proud to collect Star Wars but I do Vicarously live through my Son so yeah...lol

I have a lot of various collections and My son asked me about them and I told him one day when I am not around anymore, it will all be his, so he asked me when I am going to die so he can have it all. I decided to give it to him now. (Not that he would root for be to kick it, or would he? LOL) I will probably have to give him his inheratance soon too...lol Now maybe I will live longer.

And we have the ice cream because it's sunny California. You guys can have like a waffel fountain or something.....
Or a Banjo Fountain (get it?) Like the song. You know, that guy who went to Alabama with a Banjo on his Knee

Tsk Tsk, Dan! It was Suzanna who had the banjo on HER knee!!!

Like it ain't sunny over here? UGH! And humid! UGH UGH!

Dan,

Missed you at Disney on Saturday, We stopped by westward ho a couple time hoping to see you trading (Working the crowd) :)

Good job on getting those pins for Max

Back