• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: "I shall call him my squishy & he shall be mine!" Dory LE 150! Ending Jan. 31st/15 @

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: "I shall call him my squishy & he shall be mine!" Dory LE 150! Ending Jan. 31st/15 @

PrinceAli

Official Street Rat
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey Everyone! It's been a while since I've done my first trade auction since last year with the Hatbox Ghost Pin. But I'm hoping to do more auctions this year & starting off the new year, I'm auctioning the LE 150 Dory from the "Have a Laughter" set from the Imagination Gala in Sept. 2014. You could only get this pin if you attended the event & got one or if you were able get it from the Pin shop at Epcot after the event was done. Not sure if it's still available but here's the pin itself:

02ab32bfd401e7c2e2a2743bd01bab1a.jpg

Though it's not as popular as the princesses, it is a very low LE. But I'm not expecting extreme pins like BTs or Marquees. Though I am expecting pins just to cross off my wants list from PinPics & PTDB. Here's what I would like:

Wants: Abu PTD (Main one to finish my Aladdin PTD set)
Anything Aladdin related (includes OE pins that I don't own yet)
Just Olaf
It's a small world (Polynesian themed)
The enchanted Tiki Room
Eau De Magique: Ariel & Belle
50th It's a small world 2014

I don't like:

Hidden Mickeys (unless if they're real & Aladdin related)
Fab 5
Scrapers

Pretty much straight forward. The person who crosses most on my wants list is more likely to be 1st unless if that person happens to have to Abu PTD, then they're most likely first lol. This auction ends on Jan. 31st/15 at 11pm (Disneyland time). & This is definitely open to international too!

PinPics is PrinceAli1022
PinTrading DataBase: PrinceAli
Instagram: PrinceAli_Pins

Let the offers commence! ;D

Love Dory...
I will check your wants and be back..(Sadly I don't have an abu ptd....)

just keep swimming.....just keep swimming.....

Love Dory...
I will check your wants and be back..(Sadly I don't have an abu ptd....)

just keep swimming.....just keep swimming.....

No worries! There's still plenty of other pins I'm looking for that's not the Abu PTD pin lol. Giving this a good bump since I posted it late last night!

This auction is going into the depths of the ocean in 5 more days! Lynn99 is in the lead with the Olaf pin so far!!

Today is the last day to get your gills & fins on this LE 150 Dory pin! So far Lynn99 is in the lead with the Olaf present & WDI Tiana Plaque.
then right behind is Teddy_Ruxpin with the Duffy Canada, with the OE Tiana & Cinderella. :wavey:

Looks like Lynn99 wins this one with her offer of the WDI Tiana Plaque & the Olaf Present! Thanks for everybody who viewed this thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back