• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I should introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should introduce myself

movieguy13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have been browsing this forum for a long time but never bothered introducing myself. Mostly because I never cared to for any other forum, but why not?

I am James and my girlfriend's name is Yuli. We both will be using this account. Combined, we collect The Nephews and Donald, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Wreck-It Ralph, PODMs, and some but not all Beloved Tales.

Both of us work at Disneyland Resort and have most likely seen many of you before. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet and trade with most of you.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank You! Both of us are in DCA stores. Yuli is usually behind an embroidery counter and I am almost always at Off the Page.

Whenever there is a cast lanyard available and it has more than pendants and car decals... I am wearing it. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back