• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I *think* this is a ZAP...

ZAPPED! I *think* this is a ZAP...

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I received an LBE in the mail the other day. I didn't recognize the name of the sender, but it was addressed to me at my new place. Inside was the Zootopia filmstrip! But I don't recall trading for or purchasing it (I'm getting one from a pin friend but they are in Florida - this envelope came from California - and wouldn't send it through a second party), didn't win one from a game on here or Facebook, and don't ever enter opps, so I can only assume it's a zap. I'm just confused since I have given my new address out to maybe five or six people in the pin community, none of whom match the name on the package.

IMG-4140-1.jpg

If you sent this or know who sent it, thank you!

Back