• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! I want to trade with you! USA shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! I want to trade with you! USA shipping

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I still have about 42 days until I leave for USA, but who's counting??? :lumpy:

This is my chance to trade with people who dont want to ship internationally so Im putting my traders out there.

Please look through my pinpics and see if we have any matches. I have lots of older European pins that might be hard to find in the states!

Pinpics ID Snoffsan

I can also send pics if you are looking for older pins since I have quite a few that are not even on pinpics from what I can see after hours of looking.

I wont bring all my pins so I need to make pre trades. And if we do the trade like this you can ship to an american adress for me and I can ship your pins when I get to the states and we wont have to deal with international shipping at all.

Im mostly looking for pins for my collections because my girls are such teenagers and dont get as excited about new pins anymore. They do love all the pins they have and display them but they dont start to cry over grails anymore. I however do! lol

My main collections are Minnie dressed as other characters, Olaf, PODMs, Chip and Dale, twins themed pins (free interpretation here, gemini, step sisters, geese from aristocats and so on), Minnie and Mickey valentines or love themed ones, Japan Minnie pins, any other Minnie pins.

And then there are the kids collections The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast. Of course we still love pins for those collections but I rather trade for me since its my birthday LOL But if you have any pins of Erics dog Max or Chip the cup or Ariel in her pink dress those pins are still very much appriciated by my twins.

Wow this got long. :)

Also if anyone happens to be at WDW the last weekend of march please let me know if you want to meet up for a hug! I will be at Epcot all day March 30th to celebrate my 40th birthday. :lgm:

Did you ever look at that PM I sent you on pinpics?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I did not! Sorry. I always forget about Pms on pinpics. Before I used to get an email everytime I got a new PM there but now I dont so I forget to check. Will look right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back