• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I was finally able to put pins on my heart shaped pin board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was finally able to put pins on my heart shaped pin board

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
A little while ago I got zapped by AshleyV with the heartshaped pin board and some other goodies and a pin. I promised to show her my display when I'd put pins on it. But because of my health and not much energy it took me a while but today I was finally able to put my pins on my board. I painted it blue first and decided to put my WDI Frozen snowflake set on it and love how it turned out <3
Thanks again Ashley!

The picture is a bit dark but it's midnight overhere
561CE638-AA17-4F98-BEFC-5C7A99A97B7E_zpswijwyhhf.jpg

I love it! It looks great. I wish I could find a heart shaped pin board here. So sad we don't have Target in Europe ;-)
Enjoy it!

I love it!! (Horray for heart shaped frozen collections!) :bigthumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! When I saw your board I really wanted to finish mine :)

Beautiful! Guaranteed to thaw any Frozen fan's heart! :)
Haha yes it really does <3 :)

LOVE it! I have a few of the heart boards too, but I think they look so much nicer when they're painted. <3
Yes I agree! Really like how it came out :)

Gorgeous! Your display is super lovely. Glad I could be of some help! :)
Thanks again so so much! I first wanted to display some punzie pins and don't paint the board but then I decided to frame this set and came to the idea to paint the heart board and put them on there:) so happy with it, all thanks to you <3 :)

Did you paint it? It looks great! Thanks for sharing!
Yes I did, thanks! :) I had a really weird blue color paint I didn't like and mixed it with white paint to get this color :)

Painting it blue was a great decision. Helps the pins stand out more. Nice set.
Thank you very much! I wasa bit scared to paint it but it came out really nice if I say so myself :)

I love it! It looks great. I wish I could find a heart shaped pin board here. So sad we don't have Target in Europe ;-)
Enjoy it!
I know, me too! I was very lucky to get it zapped from AshleyV. Because I live in Europe too :)
Hope you can find one too some day :)

Thanks to everyone else for the compliments too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back