• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was having a lousy day, Then.....ZAP!

ZAPPED! I was having a lousy day, Then.....ZAP!

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Well, I wont go into too much detail (can you believe it?) but today was not the greatest of days as I got a lot of bad news and things just were not going that well. I just wanted to get home.

When Max & I got there, there was an envelope sticking out of our mailbox and I was not expecting anything. There it was, a Zap! But it gets better. Just seeing it already brightened my day and as soon as we got into the house we opened it.

There were 3 items in it. A pin for me, A pin for max and a Dalmatian Lanyard for Lizzie.
Even Max could tell it brightened my day and of course he was happy to get an awesome Star Wars Weekends pin.

The envelope Return address was the Mad Zapper
1242 DPF Ave.
DPF USA

However, it did have a postmark and I have a pretty good idea who it was.
I only know one trader from this city and while someone with his name used to draw beagles, this one likes Dalmatians.

Can you all guess who it is?

Thank you so much _ _ _ _ _
You really changed the direction of a day that was not that great and made it a wonderful day. I can tell how much you have been enjoying this forum and making great trades and you have so much kindness in you.

Thank you for being you.

Best Regards, Lizzie, Max & TBGITB

What a kind zap! Congrats to you and a great big cheer to your mystery zapper for putting a smile on your face !!

Hey dan I'm glad I could make your day brighter. Hope you, Max an Lizzie enjoy them.

That darn postmark. Next time I will have to go to a different city to mail a zap.
The Mad Zapper

LOL, Thanks Bruce.
You truely made my day and the kids too.
Not much could have made the day better but you found a way and perfect timing.
I only know one trader from Havana and it's you...lol
Good job on the rest.

Have a great day.

Back