• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~~I was zapped~~~1/23/12

ZAPPED! ~~I was zapped~~~1/23/12

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
I was zapped by a trade and PIF!!

First the trade I made with John..he had to wait a few days to send my trade..emergency arose
I wrote to ask if he was Ok and then he sent out trade out and these were with it
on my want list too:

Pin 51744: WDW - New Year's Eve 2006 - Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Pin 51746: WDW - New Year's Day 2007 - Donald and Daisy Duck

I thank you John,as there was NO need for that..but I do like them:)

NOW the PIF zap!from Tank_Gir13 Nicky..but I have NO idea which pin is PIF or zap
So I will post both:

Pin 86648: Disney Store Europe - Cars 2 (Finn McMissile and Tow Mater)

My son Robbie took them right from me for his collection of CARS pins..LOL!!!

Thank you!! I like everything!

Last edited:
Ahh your very welcome! ;-) Im pleased you and your son liked them! I tried to send you something that was from your wants and I can remember we tried to set up a trade for these when I first got them to no avail!!! Pleased they will be enjoyed now!!! :-D

Back