• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was Zapped by iamdisneydan :)

ZAPPED! I was Zapped by iamdisneydan :)
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hey everyone, I got zapped by iamdisneydan today with this pin -

pin47077

Thank you so much iamdisneydan!!! It is such a great surprise and it made my day. I really appreciate it :)

Also, since this is my first zap, do I leave a feedback for you under the iTrader here on DPF? I am not sure so I am asking just in case. Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
It give me great joy to make people happy and could not help but notice in my other thread about the ultimate Zap that you (Rachel) had said you had never been Zapped. Now you have. And I got to be the first. Enjoy and like the mod said, its not about the feedback, its about being zapped and your thanking me with a thread is way better than 1 feedback. I'm just happy I actually had one of your wants.

Hopefully now you are a little less RABID...lol

Enjoy and I am so happy to have made your day.

Back