• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I WAS ZAPPED! By Laz :3

ZAPPED! I WAS ZAPPED! By Laz :3

Remus_Lupin91

Snow White Lover
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I was so happy today because i got my care package from mom, my lanyard from pintalk which is now my orange bird pin lanyard AND! I GOT MY TRADE PACKAGE FROM LAZ!!!!! :D I was So Happy!!!! I got my 3 LE Orange Bird Pins on A Gold card and i looked some more in the package to find out he zapped me! With 5 of my Wants!!!!! :D He gave me:

:bowdown:

Pin 89240: Jerry Leigh - Fighting Captain Hook vs. Peter Pan
Pin 89244: Jerry Leigh - Ursula Sea Witch (with Flotsam & Jetsam)
Pin 89272: Jerry Leigh - Snow White & Dwarfs Group
Pin 81463: WDW - PWP Key Collection - Pluto
Pin 87515: Villains comic book mystery pins Scar only

GAH IM SO HAPPY!!!!!! TY LAZ!!!!! I REALLY LOVE THE SNOW WHITE ONE!!!! SHE'S MY FAVORITE!!! ^-^ also... don't let pinpics fool you these pins are much more beautiful in person especially the Jerry Leigh pins....:lumpy:

Last edited:
Back