• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was Zapped by Poohlady5 - Crystal with a Most Wanted :D :D :D

ZAPPED! I was Zapped by Poohlady5 - Crystal with a Most Wanted :D :D :D

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
After buying a haulage of Nightmare pins from Crystal (Poohlady5) ..I noticed there was one more extra pin in the parcel!!
When opening it there was a note saying about being one of my Most Wanted...and inside was this beauty!!

3ccd04c5.jpg

One of my most wanted!! As my fiance knows I love Lock Shock and Barrel (esp Barrel hes so cute!) and this pin was always very high up on the wants...and I got it as a zap! :D :D

I can not thankyou enough for it!! I love it so much! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!! :hug:

I now need to change my sig as im one down off my list now!!

Crystal is the bomb!!!!!!! She really is such a giving and sweet soul!!!

She is just as nice in person too.

Vicki

Back