• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was zapped! Short story inside.

ZAPPED! I was zapped! Short story inside.

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
A few days ago, I came home from a busy day at work.
IMG_9836_zps87971d19.jpg

I put my keys on the hook by the door, said hello to my other half, and locked the door (because there are crazies out there in this world). The mail was sitting on the table. Something caught my eye.
IMG_9837_zps3e66f1fe.jpg

Hidden under some junk mail was a padded envelope. I didn't remember ordering any pins or having made any trades.
IMG_9840_zps1603c02b.jpg

I opened up the package and took a look inside.
ba2e7be3-d331-4a10-85ed-f5e7c285c628_zps168e7215.jpg

Inside was a great looking pin, and one that I had been looking for to place in my Star Tours frame.
IMG_9843_zpse68d686e.jpg

There was also a letter inside the envelope.
IMG_9844_zps17f206c4.jpg

Now how did David know I like Star Wars? Thank you very much sir. And yes, it is time for me to fix my signature.

Here is a picture of me smiling with my great zap.
IMG_9846_zps44305af1.jpg

- Alex

Alex, thank you every so much for the big time laugh!!! I love your smile!!! Funny thing is I have been trying for a while to find something on your siggy, finally I came across the Star Wars pin. Had I realized what a good sport you are and known there would have been pictures I would have tried much harder to get you zapped much sooner.

You are awesome!!! Thank you for all you do for others here!!!

Hahahaha xD I had to read it a second time to see what the pins where because I was laughing so hard. This is perfect. Congratulations!

Hey, watch what you are calling junk mail! Minimally invasive treatment for varicose veins is very important to some of us. :lol: Congrats on the awesome zap!

So happy to see you get a zap! You have helped many here and I am glad to see you get something for all that you do! Congratulations! It is nice to finally put a ...ummmm ...helmet to the name! LOL

Alex! Thanks for the tip on how to use a light saber. Mines been sitting on a shelf for a few weeks... Nothing to use it for. Never thought of opening mail with it though! Congrats on the zap!

awesome zap!! But I really don't know why you have to lock the doors.....who's going to mess with anybody with a light saber!!

I laugh every time I read one of your posts. You definitely make this forum a very enjoyable place :bigthumb:

Congratulations, you deserve it!!

P.S. You have a beautiful smile :)

hahahahaha! congrats! I love the pic of you using the lightsaber to open the LBE. I'll have to do that from now on.

yay, David, great zap!

Back