• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I wish we could get a list of people who want to be Zapped and will zap others as wel

ZAPPED! I wish we could get a list of people who want to be Zapped and will zap others as wel

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
I wish I could get ahold of a list of people who would like to be zapped( okay I know everyone would) and that would zap others. Right now I just go on the boards and try to choose a person but then I have to obtain their address and its not much of a surprise

For people who wish to zap: PM me for the address of the member you would like to zap and I shall provide that information to you (assuming they have already submitted their address to me for pin-zapping purposes)
For people who wish to BE zapped: cross your fingers :)

You are supposed to PM Bricklayer for the address. He has posted the zapping protocol in the thread:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?307-Want-to-be-included-in-the-zapping-mayhem-Message-me-your-info%21&p=1929#post1929

However, if you know who you want to zap you can look at that persons feedback and PM the person who left the feedback to see if you can get the address.

I just surprized Judy (tiggermickey) with a zap by contacting another DPF member to get the address. I know it is not supposed to be done that way but it worked to keep the surprise.

YES I have traded with several here..so I bet just about everyone has my address
I send a business card with my addy on it

Judy

LOL!!!Now Now....I like them to get to you protected....I got a pin from you today Micheal:)I just got to inventory everything and leaves refs

Judy

Ok newb here. I've got what the whole zapping thing is, but what if you don't have any SWEET pins to pay it forward?

Hi SM
Its part of the fun of interacting with all of us here,and if you sent them a HG ..you never know
Oh yeah I sent you a trade offer via private message did you get it

Back