• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I zapped myself!!

ZAPPED! I zapped myself!!

lwrn2

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
:lol: OK, not really, but that is what the LBE said when it arrived! To Laura From Laura. HMMMMMMMM! Suspicious!! But once I opened it to find the impenetrable wall of padding, I had a sneaking suspicion of who my benefactor might be!

JUDY!!! aka Queen of Wrap! THANK YOU!!!

Look what she sent me:

And the matching lanyard that has my name on it! My kids are green with envy! Thank you, Judy!!

Hehehehe Laura...its nice to ZAP yourself huh!Apparently the zapper wanted to make sure you knew who zapped you!glad you liked it...I saw that and thought..HUMMM!!!Laura could use that Lanyard!

Judy

Congrats on the zap!

Your title makes me think of the old SNL skit... In my head "I zapped myself" translated to "Oops I zapped my pants!"

LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: BRandy!!

Well I'm wearing it now...and I just did!

Congrats on the zap!

Your title makes me think of the old SNL skit... In my head "I zapped myself" translated to "Oops I zapped my pants!"

Oh, that is just too good :rofl:

Great zap, but which pin is that?

I am green with Envy too, your own lanyard

I second the motion on Crystal's comment!! Judy's disaster-proof wrapping could be there with the cockroach and twinkie in Wall-E. (this is a compliment, Judy!! )

And Selen, it is pin #85866