• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: ID that Pin Game

Completed Game: ID that Pin Game

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I recently got a huge influx of traders and with came some doubles in my trade books. The following pins are the doubles I got.

MuozCXv.jpg

Rules
1. One entry per member.
2. The winner will be decided randomly via random.org.
3. One member will win all 12 pins.

To enter, you need to post a reply with the Pinpics number of one of the 12 pins pictured. Each pin can only be identified once; first comment will get the entry. Please do not edit your comment to switch pins; it is on the entrant to make sure they pick a pin no one else has.

ENTRIES
1. @slbrabham with 133548
2. @Ajk with 67561
3. @Haunted575 with 134552
4. @Imaniceshark with 64352
5. @CanaDaLE with 63503
6. @theoucharis with 63508
7. @maiarebecca with 56197
8. @Tamatoa with 62056
9. @TheMickeyMouseRules with Summer's mistake
10. @khossler with 62718
11. @Purplemandms with 129456
12 @starry_solo with 57638

I will also throw a consolation prize out there with the following people added in as I mixed up and just assumed the new hidden mickey was on there. I will draw for the consolation prize tomorrow after I figure out what it will be. It will run with the 15 names who didn't win the big prize.
1. @krand1276 for being so close...I think it was a matter of seconds
2. @bookhugger for sharing where the HM was
3. @coblj003 for sharing the number
4. @starry_solo getting another entry for running the most up to date database

Last edited:
67561 is the Chinese New Year bull on the lower left. "Fun" fact - They gave up on this series before finishing all 12. At least I am pretty sure they did.

64352 WDW - Passholder Exclusive - 2008 Passholder Chip 'n' Dale at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Chip n Dale in the right is #64352 WDW Passholder Exclusive 2008 Paasholder Chip n Dale at DHS. Unless it's the prototype, then it's # 75530.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Well, guess I just missed out on that. Lol. Congrats @Imaniceshark

Is it a trick question for this pin?
I am identifying the hidden mickey trophy themed for Mickey Mouse. It is part of the 2019 wave B hidden mickeys. I am stating it is not in pinpics yet, so there is no pinpics number for this pin.

I'm not counting it as an entry as it was stated earlier but the one referenced is 27779 - DLR - 2019 Hidden Mickey Series - Trophies - Mickey Mouse

Back