• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Identify another pin on PP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Identify another pin on PP?

charlesu

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This time i have an LE. Donald in foreground, Goofy background flying spaceships. Rocket with USA on it. Walt Disney World at the bottom. Blue ring around pin.

I thought it was the Astro Orbiter but searches yield no results quite like this pin.

Any help appreciated.

[pin]74085[/pin] Since it's a retro pin, it's under the older name of Star Jets

I have a lot of practice from my Dad calling me and saying, "So I can't find this pin on Pinpics..." :lol: And I happened to have a Pinpics window open and got lucky with the search. I searched Donald Goofy with the LE only and WDW origin boxes checked, went to the last page, figuring it was a recent pin and there it was.

I used the same parameters for my search, but I was looking for the 'blue ring' and assumed the pin was completely round. I totally overlooked the pin. :hs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back