• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: If You Had Wings / Tinker Bell Pin! . . . Ends Friday, Apr. 22nd at 9pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: If You Had Wings / Tinker Bell Pin! . . . Ends Friday, Apr. 22nd at 9pm EST

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Up for auction is Pin 54415, the "Remember When" pin featuring Tinker Bell on the former ride If You Had Wings. It is an LE 750. The auction will end at 9pm EST on Friday, April 22, 2016. My pin collections are listed below, and my PinPics ID is "outgrabed."

If%20you%20had%20wings_zps5hfjkjsx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Main Pin Collections:
Alice in Wonderland
Lady & The Tramp
Bambi Characters (esp. Thumper & Flower)
Pluto, Percy, Zero and other Disney Dogs
Main Street USA (signs, windows, buildings, etc.)
Art Nouveau Style Pins
The Headless Horseman

Other Pins I Like:
it’s a small world
Gaston
Old Hag
Pumpkins/Halloween
Seasonal Pins (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)
Stained Glass Style Pins
Anything from my Wants List (PinPics ID: outgrabed)
Comparable “trader†pins

All bidders are welcome, but due to the current cost of shipping international, preference may be given to bids that don't require international shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back