• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL If you need park traders....

VINYL If you need park traders....

breagirl

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I'm sure many of you know this, but if you need 3" park traders, Disney Store Outlets have them for $1.99. We are going in January so we stocked up for our trip. I should be back down there later this week if anyone needs me to pick some up for you.

I keep calling my outlet and they never get any on the shipment days!!! Although a lot of the workers dont even know what im talking about.... One of the girls had to go ask someone. Its a 45 min drive to get out there and I just dont want to drive that whole way to be dissapointed ;(

Our outlet doesn't carry pins (at least the lady working said she had never seen any). I was excited to find vinylmations! This mall was actually destroyed during the floods a few years ago and reopened earlier this year, but the Disney store outlet prior didn't carry pins or vinyls so I'm happy to get at least one. They also had the large ones (9" I think) for $19.99

This is why I stopped collecting vinylmations and got into pins. The blind box at the parks are just sadddd and now that I think of it, this was a bad move on Disney. The blind boxes are now filled with these open edition vinyls (i look at them as the common hidden mickeys you find in the cast lanyards). So people who were once really into vinylmation and trading are less likely to buy more vinylmations for trade. I am selling my entire collection under the Other: Sale section. Vinylmation trading in parks was once fun (and i had gotten at least 5 chasers from doing this) but since the outlets were selling these "traders" at cheap discounted prices, trading in parks is no longer fun and in most cases discourages people.

Back