• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I'm a middle man. XD

ZAPPED! I'm a middle man. XD

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
So, I got something pretty interesting in the mail yesterday from our resident anonymous Zapping group. XD

However, this time it wasn't a pin it was a box with two sealed envelopes and a note.
08ff84f3ce58d02fd64361fd8ffc8259.jpg

I'm not allowed to show you guys the rest of the note, and I'm not allowed to say who is being zapped. XD

I'm so excited to see what is in these envelopes. XD

When Merly described how my parcel came to him, I thought he was being a goof. But now we see the levels of diversion the ZZP is willing to employ!

Dun-dun-duuuuunnnnn

When Merly described how my parcel came to him, I thought he was being a goof. But now we see the levels of diversion the ZZP is willing to employ!

Dun-dun-duuuuunnnnn
I TOLD YOU! CLOAK AND DAGGER! Hahah!

(also, is be lying if I said I wasn't relieved in an "Oh good, you can seem them too" kind of way...)

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back